CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Man on Fire

Who will be believe there is no lasting forever?????
But i dont believe.....
After i watched Denzel Washington "Man on Fire", i dont know why that's movie gave me effected to seem about relationship. Absurd, i mean. But, basically, sometimes, someone will change others all about things. I have been heard before about that. many times because it ever happen to me.But, i cant imagine this gave me some described how deeply someone would be changed because of us.....
I had been watched this movie about 10 times. I never bored to see it. About, man sacrifice everything for little girl who had changed his life. He never regret because he never felt like was, his life so coulorfull because of her and even he never showed his feeling...at the end, he nodded, when, Dakota Fanning (Thank God, World have sweet girl like her), said, i love u
Dakota Fanning (Lupita Samuel Ramos): U love me, are not u?
Denzel Washington (john Crease): yes, i love u
Dakota Fanning (Lupita Samuel Ramos: where u going?.............
That's scene punched my heart and i am on the sad because of it. Know, i am trying to look out of my self, and take my position on the others. That's makes me better to understood why some people surrender their life for one thing their loved.

For Love in the Mood

0 komentar: