CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Sentimentil at the night

I cant sleep tonight. I decided stay in my office, trying forgot about my nightmare. Well, it just about nightmare or something. I had trying interpreted what meaning behind on that. I had bad dream. it just about snake. In was my dream, i felt in my house when i was kid about 11 years old. It was old house, builded by wood. I had playing with my friends and suddenly something i turned around and my eyes was focused on the watch, hung othe wall.

That's amazed me when hand of clock changed being snake. It's small snake with green, red, dan purple skin, brightfull, looks slicky, and came after me. I had run and its always followed and scared me. I begged on someone, old man. he said,"touched widya, its never hurt you,"

I focused on its and slowly i offered my back hand and...."God".....Snake punched its bite on my back hand. I cried and yelled then snake was gone like smoke. I looked my backhand and found green color poured mine.

I felt sick after that. Then, someone came to me and gave me some oil to cleared some poison from snake. I had seen, some fluid calm down and i felt better after that. Big question still mend on me.....

It was some silly signed or what....???????
I could not sleep. Still listening classics musics and my heart being better, of course, a little......

But who will know the next happen????
clock it means time and snake represented passion or desired. I dont have any this time. Probably, God.....sorry...i must say God...i dont want anyone curl their lips and saying..(big liar)..but, deeply I really need him, eventually if i dont know where i will go in this way on biggest ways, apparently

0 komentar: