CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 02, 2006

leaving my soul on the night

it's very late night when days light often pale at me. I occured my self and found it so confused. I thouhgt will ben glad if i turn around and back to my sweet memories from the past.

I pretended live so easily to swim, but, on my reality this so odd. Then, my eyes blinked while winds swinging on my whole body. I was so afraid if my past had been told by history. But, who was knowing what's gonna happen the next. Nobody knows. I am surely very well.

Then, i decided typed my feeling on my computer and send to world wide web. I just want cyber world will be healing my losting heart a little bit. No more hope for other wishing.


Be loved for my soulmate, whereveer you been, still love and missing you

0 komentar: