CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

desperated girl


When i was started this relationship i wish i could take advantage after my last. But, now i am so desperated about partnership of mine. i felt polarized from my past then diminished my capability to make boy of mine trust on me. I hope i could give him sober and more sober than beofore.

Suddenly, i have lost mind, i would told him about the end of this. But i couldnt do it. He always said about an affair again and again. So word make me sick because i had ever did before and i won't do that again. i wish i leaping this time and going to future then i never seen it all this time over on me.

I flused my memorized and just trying on hold for current situation. That might be i am kind of girls where he was thinking always doing affair. Maybe, time will explained for him about deeply my feeling. Then my heart so be true part of him

widya, on desperated feeling

0 komentar: