CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

dreaming of me


i would rather you here and standing beside than you just dreaming of me from so far.On the right side, i supposed would leading you into a romance life but some pieces of me really needed you at once now inside my heart.

Some lovers seen so adorable and talking with sweetest things. But, you know that, i never want you said something. It doesn’t take long before and we both knew there many reason why our feeling being connected so deeply.

Maybe it just time and everybody knows how strong and strange about love. Who will denied it. Life so polished by it and later i knew why people would sacrifice everything for love. It just started little while some friction come over me but i thought i will swept away it from our lines.

How sweet yours today?????? Just dreaming of me. Me Only and ever after

0 komentar: