CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Lovely Day


Willing sometimes describe me powerness where i felt make me so indigenous. But when i met you, my willingness raising my softly sides. I got you in somewhere places warmed my armed and sees me in dark hole.

I have shame when i have heard judged me i am in believe about eternal love. But, i felt, you are nice told me about who really i am. Your kindness, open hearted, humouris of course.

I have imagined that you have been said i am cute girl with nice personality. I hope it is not your bubbling on me. Mostly people have called me man eater. I knew it called and i kept it so deepest in my heart because it was hurted me anyway.

You present now looks like surveillance my weakness and growth me somehow. I have agreed with you where love could be eternal and your attention would be praised on me, this moment. Thank you for being in me in lovely day.

You once said to me, when you found soulmate, you would be with her in quite places. I am in deeply curiously what describe of that place. But, i have mine. The picture above maybe represented crib where you belong with your soulmate and you said it was me.

0 komentar: