CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Me Over the Hollow Man


I never felt this things before. Like seems hollow man catched after me. I had looked for man with stranger character. Nobody could helped me from him. Firstable, he stunned me well with his good looking face.

But, it was so annoyed. I had became so haunted by him. I expected not to see him anymore. if i had seen his face it was seems like i turning on black tunnel, spinning me around. His tone sound tight me in crawling devil then i couldnt so far from him and soon. He ruined my soul without my permission. I did nt like him but my heart looks like underspelled by him.

He was looks like an angel for first but after that he became beast. He always insisted anything and very unfaithfully. How come he is been in this situation? Hopely all memorized gone about him then flushed away. I even dont want to look in his face.

I thought he must lighting up his day with something new. He said dont want anyone but me. I am sure, God put devils in his heart. A Man without sense of good thinking.He was werewolf where his heart has blackhole and no feel pain.

0 komentar: