CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Untrusted Feeling


There are many ways to know how about people intention to me. I can be good friends, liar, teacher, sister, or maybe devil’s. In several occasion, I said, maybe I use worst ways to get know about it, but this is me. It builded by my journalist insting and maybe not much people would agreed with it and I unstated with them without complained,.

Even they called me devil’s or some worst words I am still okay because u knew them well they always misunderstood me. But, if I had intention to someone with depth, I think he knew it where is my heart go. Do not make complained to me because he knew me already. It called true lover. But, maybe I did mistake about how deep he knew me. So, it is what it is. I still damn right, how people always misunderstood my way. So it is way to showed me nobody knows me. Good thing.

If untrusted come between, how come feeling could bond stronger because untrusted become poison and destroyed true feeling.So, let time bring us to showed who will be right on this feeling. I still believe, Allah still love me on my own way.

0 komentar: