CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Preeminent of Existency


I would never consider being evil for anyone. Then, if they said so, might be i had reason why should i do that. Let's we see in different point of views. I thought we made some decision for all those. When it finished so before long, it is not my blooper or bad intention from me.

All i know,i just always trying being nice for anyone. God knows my heart would never hurt anybody. I was taught to be friendfull for other in case i hope they would give me payback in good things too. I knew few people thought they did it to me with pleasant and hope i would be delighted. I am appreciated it even maybe it would make my life become ruined.

Then when friendship is over now in means God choose the best way to showed how people sometimes never tried believe hurt it doesnt means sad and happines it doesnt mean cheers, always. Then, i choose the best way of my life for someone i loved with light's of God at there. Might be it risky, some friends says, but there is no chance without risk and also in Chinese proverb, risk it means chance.

Wishing the best for everyone that thought i might be hurted them. There was something we never know. Look at that picture and then we will find preeminent of existency human being on it.

0 komentar: