CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 05, 2008

I Ching


Belated Day
Where is it starting?
A While thirsty occupied desire too fast

Where is the station that place we will going to go?
Did u see the undertaker in the line of a street?

Therewith flowers fell down like the tears that you never see before
The tale's story coming from the state that evil forgot to betrayed it

Please....Come visit my dreams for pointed out my willingness
Do you see me in other someone else? Changing my face? My behaviour or I am not who I am..!!!

What Camillo said in Winter's Tale, "You pay a great deal too dear for what's given freely"
Beseech you for what will taken the rest of happiness that you've got before

The sense of foolness, ere being the winner on you
What would it be? Disobey follower or lover and you will live forever

0 komentar: