CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

No Primary Subject


I've just found this poetry in my collection's and I think I need to share with anyone who really believe in Oneness, The Truth, and also Longing. So, it means, this is the 3rd essays on this month. :D. Fuihhhh, finally.....

PS: I wrote this poem in December 3th, I started wrote essay's in May 3rd, and also this is the 3rd essay on this month. It wasn't on purpose way to design but I believe in number 3 has something important for me.

NOTE: Sorry, I did'nt translated into English because I thought It will loose the originally of the meaning's


@@@.....................@@@@...........@@@.................@@......@@@@@@@@@..... @@@.................@@........@@.........@@@..............@@.......@@@................@..... @@@................@@..........@@..........@@@...........@@........@@@..........@........... @@@...............@@............@@...........@@@........@@.........@@@@@@@........... @@@...............@@............@@.............@@@.....@@..........@@@@@@@........... @@@..........@...@@..........@@...............@@@...@@...........@@@..........@........... @@@@@@@....@@........@@.................@@@.@@............@@@................@..... @@@@@@@......@@@@@......................@@@@..............@@@@@@@@!!


Adakah yang hilang saat sepi membawa kebencian?
seperti angin yang membawa hembusan kesedihan yang terantuk di penghujung
penggalah waktu

aku menanti gemericik embun pagi yang terjatuh di rangkaian dedaunan
saat suara sang penidur membisikkan rangkaian kata
aku merindu pada Adam yang terdampar jauh di seberang senja

Bilakah kerinduan insani ini akan bertaut?

Made in December, 3th, 2004, when Love was'nt easy for me at that time

6 komentar:

Anonymous said...

aduh, postingannya berat".....
perlu intelenjensi yg tinggi...hahah

-regards-

Th0reau1 said...

I think you are right that a 3 can be significant. 3's have many meaning thoughout different religions and mythos. Nature uses 3's in many ways too. Numbers have often had a mystic symbolism and 3 is no exception. I have 3's pop up around me too.
I'm sorry I can't read the poem. But, I understand what you mean about losing the meaning. Someday, Widi :-D

Th0reau1 said...

I just finished trsnslating this, with help from a website. I was curious. I'm not sure how accurate it was, but I enjoyed it, Widi. another good one for you.

Unknown said...

Hahahahahaahah. Did you do that? I wish no one knows it. It was a silly time and I put on my blog because I'm sure my friends wont see this. But, thank you for trying ro find out......!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

makin keren blognya, baik layout maupun isinya. Lama tak mampir sist..

Anonymous said...

blog yang bagus, met berkarya yach ..sukses selalu