CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Then Finally..........


They've been stumbled upon their own action. They were perceived that others would aware but it did not happened. Obviously, They intend to hurt somebody else within their most beautiful deceive but God has know everything. The key of their lies beneath the true comes up by honesty of LIFE. Where could be the greatest would come over to them?

Searching truth in this blessed month do not make you will born like a saint. Too many wise men sinking into fake surface. Their mind not order the truth unless to gather trust from other people. They were praying but their heart AGAINTS it.

And Then Finally when all our actions would be asking to take a responsibilty. Nor your mouth neither your eyes could tell anything but the truth. When your mouth lies then suddenly your heart screaming out and spread how many painful from your mouth did hurt to someone else. Did you know, we're all one in order what universe build for?

Secrecy would be revealed, said and done would be roaring out, and fears come closer like the water falls turn out from its source. The singularity of this month that it would shaking you to be an honesty person at least to yourself. You don't have semblance even with your twins. You'all in one but separated by your action.

Welcome to Ramadhan and I'm thanked to some close friends that aware about it. ^_^

3 komentar:

Th0reau1 said...

I like what you wrote here Widi. You did very well, as usual. One of the most important things we can do as writers is get people to think about things. And, you do that very well.
I also have to say, I have enjoyed learning about Ramadhan. I have found it very interesting to learn more about you and your religion. Thank you for sharing all this with me. I am always ready for more. Thanks for being such a special friend to me.
I like the pic in this article too. Its very cool.


ps. any chance of getting a link to my writings here? Think about it. Take care, Widi.

Madong Arizona said...

Wow.. very great picture,
I wanna have it.

learn quran online said...

You are doing a great job I liked reading you blog and I loved keep on the good work on I don’t know if I have said it already or not but great wok tack care thank you