CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Diplomat's Son

Why something in the world so weird to understand. I make friend with someone, will initially NP. He is diplomat son and we always contacted by email dan YM. He so smart and very independent. I like his personality even i never met him. I admired him when he said his father never use government facilities for their own activities.

Actually, i knew him by my friend, RA. Accidentally, because RA wrote my id yahoo in his diary and suddenly PA sees that. Firstly, i have ignored him with argument maybe he just make some trash with my relationship with RA. But after that, i thouhgth he was so nice guy and very kindhearted person.

But, when he said more intention in this relationship i thought i am not prepared for this because i have someone with i taken my promise for the future. Honestly, i like him, but it does not mean we should have more deeply intention.

Beside, i have more choices for my future: school, have own bussiness, being a political leader and make different for my country and finally being president of indonesia.

0 komentar: