CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 03, 2006

while mess things come


sometimes i hate my self while i woke up in the morning and thinking my self so fatigue. Nothing causing about my work, but, how making my feeling willing good anytime. So, i felt bad about it and suddenly i want you come here with me.

Good and bad things always come and seeing alternative way i would got. I want then my life better and better get some faboulous colours in my own life. I wishing it a thousand times then i want you always be here with me forever and then. I wish i could touch my lover face and bared on his holding hands.

When i was walking around on my side yard, i have been trying understand how people to look at me then taken their perception on them. Even it was so hard for me but i knew, it was never been the same like the old.

E, For now and then, loving you always gave me inspiration

0 komentar: