CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 18, 2006

Dark_Love_of_Me


So, maybe it will be the end of my passion of you. I knew earlier, this circumtances never been right for us. Just look forward, i think i was doing wrong with some my decision. I thought i just make some played for me. Could you remember at that time where you pick me for difficult situation? But, i think you dont know about these things. Surely.

I dont know your agreement of my own decision. I stepped down so long way and i didnt find the best things would be good for us. I have just thingking this our relation so complicated and there was worst behaviour gonna followed it our history.

I have remains all that our memory before. So many sweetest things and i admitted, i never been so jealousy in my many related love history. See? You even dont know how my-day in currently. soon or later, i should go then left you behind for all that moment we had been created.

I hated know this is must ended and you not been telling by me. Dont blamed me for left you after these happens between us. I just trying be realized for good and bad things. I never trying to play your heart but inside of part in my side either, i felt guilty for something. Sorry for me, ever.....!!!!!!!

0 komentar: