CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 25, 2006

Sadness Over Me


i have many thousand times to moving forward then try find another reason why i must leave you behind. But, after i pushing my heart over my head, i was devastated knowing it was so impossible to it.

I haven seen you in many times within several described and places. On table,paper, sky, even star, then i was closed my eyes you were still there and knocking my heart so bad. I trying runaway from anything had mentioned about you. Little while i picking other pics on it, your gallery pullout them from my insanity.

I have still remembered your sadness ini your eyes when you said i never been existed without me. Your smile had been grain over and over so i couldnt helped my self to mourning anything sadness in your life.

Untill now, i have still heard your beautifull voice become orchestras so tender. Every moved we had ever been throuhgt still remains me today. Now and then, i wish God will showing us the right way for eternal love. I hope it.

0 komentar: