CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

mY_daRk_SiDe


Maybe this not good time for complaint. I knew it and i felt it before. So, i have been trying pursuit anything facts behind me. Some guys come to me but i never knew what inside their thought. So, i must completely my sign of in it.

Lately days, i had confusing about my own self. I have caught my self stuck on dark labyrinth and put me away from light. I always being the same in this position. Good things, i look like find my joys, and bad things (as usual), i am so weakness fo severe damage would be happen to me. i think.

I must confessed my self. I telling my deeply inside heart for someone who i thought beloved with him.---> "one day you will find me as you ever promise to me. Has ever been just once you took me in your mind then tell your own heart how closely connected we are. That's way i trust in you wherever you been now. For bad and good times, love will brings us", saying me, so soft and tender.---->(some stupid words).

But, suddenly, i had laughing it more and more because i am insisted there some words does meant nothing for me. It was like shadow in dawn before sunrise comes and they are gone with lighting of the day. What and for who i created these words even a while i always made playing with some hearts over me and never realised it would be worst for the next, maybe especially for me,:(

I hated felt in love with you, i hated knowing you then made me so sad after that. But above all this, i hated you when i knew it you loved me so much than ever i thought before. You hurted me with your pure love.

0 komentar: