CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 10, 2007

Stone on Someone



i had nice thing to say. this all about small stone i found when walked around for got some freshy air. Not much know about stone including me. I am just simple girl and went out for something new. I never thought i would find curious stone on my way. None of Us will be know what will be found on road. We just know there should be something new out there prepared for us.

Then i brought this stone to my home, touched it, wondering, why such stone like this i found near my foosteps. This stone very unique seems there are sparkling light out into it. I guise at, rowling my eyes, and make sure there was nothing special on it. But why my heart so close with it?

Stone sometimes refer to rock. It made by some particles, minerals, and maybe the texture of the constituent particles and by the processes that formed them. I love to say stone, because it sounds very strengthen and powerfull. Stone refer to standing on principle or might be solid heart.

I knew already then why God had intention i found stone because stone sometimes being shaped into people. I knew it that stone build on into someone i have knowledge about him and i cannot denied he is stone in many things. Like in his heart,thought,principle, and even in love.

0 komentar: