CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Two of Us


Look at me more please and i will telling you there was so much things you should know. When flowers bloosom at May and spread the scent then mantled me with it i am really naturally woman in every single day u ever seen before. Needs comfy, related, and sometimes need to be pampered.

I dont need more belongings for. Seems not important to said but it wasnt word i said for executed. When i felt alone i could seeking you for secure me. Maybe, in that day, i could say not have own emotional with you. Like When moon covered by cloud. But, there was reason, why i shall hiding more for makes my feel unbreakable.

Today, asking me about some tough question maybe couldnt heal your sad about me and my own feeling. But, remember, times would recorded our wishing, send to sky, and go back to earth in different way. Well, i could be anywhere and belong's to you ever. Just two of Us. Wherever your soul are been formed into star, stone, land,flowers, and might be formed being my heart. No one knows....

0 komentar: