CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 01, 2007

If I am His Woman


I have seen many things in this life. But i never seen miserable so bad in his eyes. I felt he need to touched me and said something hidden in his heart. But trust is most things he hates now. For 1st, i wondering why he thinks no real relationship and until now i am still trying why he afraid of it. I think every body wont to be hurts.

I am new one in real relationship. I never felt great relationship in many years. When he offered me that, i am not trusted him for first. Why he choose me and what on earth God choose me to met him in random? Now, he had question to me about that.

I know he never believe in marriage things and me neither. Maybe oneday we could make something about that. All i know, i love him and as i know, he love me too. I picture these things in my mind, when he hold me so tight and spent time together in real time. I wont asked more for him. If he loved me just like friend, i will be glad. If he loved me like sister, i am happy have brother like him, and if he loved me like men to women, i am happiest women in the world. I wont pursued him for do anything where he felt untrusthy. I want him feeling my love and share with him. Sometimes, i afraid to lose him. But life is about losing too and we both know, no immortality for our existency.

Maybe i am so silly in this way. But, i know, it is very rare happened on me and i will be enjoyed my life with him no matter what it takes. If God have other plans for him and me, i will be glad because he could feel real love after being abused in many years. I want to show to him, not every women will hurt him and i will stand beside him when storm come and trying to destroy all we have now. For Allah, thank you for precious moment You gave to me. Amin

For KD: I love you always......

0 komentar: