CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Distance of Sorrow


My Lord, i drowning now in nowhere, there many sadness through over me. Where is rope will put out me from misery. I was silent in my sorrow there was words unspoken. I sat and put my head lie down and lift up my hands and begged on you, My Lord.

If it is way to be close with You, My Lord, i will follow that sorrow and i will not ask cure of it. I only lonely girl with subtle wish for my own willing. Sometimes, i need favour from You, My Lord, removed my painfull and bring me into peace on earth, where neither pain nor hurt content on me.

But, Beloved of Mine, i will not mind if sorrow is your desire. I through walk with this pain to reach You, My Lord. I was attempt to avoid these things and now I saw it was test for me how deep my Love for You. My Lord, I digg in so far in my life and i this time, only one i need is You.

In my emptiness, I need You, My Lord, The One in my existance and the only one to Alive inside me.

0 komentar: