CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Book of Mine


Raining still going down today. I felt cold and wishing someone i love come to me and share warmness. But i try to look down into my self and realised there so many things not happen in sudden time. I used to be alone with my self, my mind, and wishing someday it will not happen again. Then, if my destiny would be like used to be, i will make my prostation to Allah and i am belong to Him.

Grass wet, wind flow, then sky become dark. From window made from wood and glasses, i can see raining down so heavy. People with their activities passsing through and seems didnt care each other.

Eyeeing people with their own bussiness when i felt alone and fond in same time it was so amazed me. I saw happiness, sadness, and also angry in their faces and wondering what happened in their hearts. Or are they still have hearts for their own lives? No know knows but God.

I sat down and found my self thinking about angel came to me With bright eyes, she reached my shoulder and brought me into sky and saw wonderfull pictures of nature. She has familiar face to me, and wonder where i saw that face. Long hair and blue eyes, she remains me to someone from my old-old-old times. When i was dying and she helped me from the dark hole.

We have book in each from our stories. Whatever it happens, it would be wrote on it. Wherever we go, our books still open and already. And my book tell me many things from my own heart about those things and i've been blessed with wonderfull people who inspired me journey on earth so far.

0 komentar: