CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Beautiful Stranger


Came at late of the night, someone called him self with beautiful stranger. He was ride strong horse as fast as wind, blowing from south where is life started from the breath. He was hero from folk's story and be born to destroy evil.

Came at late of the nigh aware stand of beloved ones. He really perfect stranger to those people. Where he goes that took out my happiness? He whispered to wind that sent me chill melody . He absolutely the shadow, the thunder, the magic, and whatever people called for braveness. Everyone whom he spoke were amazed. Who really is he? He came over and over, close to me, and create my little world by Amadeuz painting.

I had drown into his hazel eyes so could make me fall asleep for a while when sadness was trying to reach me away. Who is he? He created from Light, wearing silk from Heaven, and his heart made from Love. Thousand times he came to me late at night, kissing me so gently, hold me with warm, untill morning flew away him from me. Who is he? Can i meet him in real and look so close to his wonderful bright eyes?

0 komentar: