CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Be True to Your Woman


There is a friend of mine i met today. He is my old pal from long time. He still crazy like used to be and playful more than i'd ever thought. He stopped by and whisper on me about the true of the relationship. He failed to maintain his relationship. So, with the joke words, he said to my pal, sitting next to me, "Be True to Your Woman,".

I was looking through at him and asked him with my eyes, why he said that weird words. Did he do cheat on his Woman? Or is there something on men that we, women, never know about that. He laughed and with his beautifull eyebrow he winked at me.

"Dear friend, should i tell you that I never cheat on my woman. Never. But, I should say to you because you are woman and you are my friend, that, sometimes, we, men, pretending to be what women wanted. We want, our women, not see our weakness too deep and then make them abandoned us.

"Dear friend, building and find someone is so easy but to keep it on the right track is other problem. We could see many couples seems happy but they are not. They pretending to look happy so the others will think no problem then will come between them.

"You never see my pain because you shouldnt see, dear friend. My head so full with regret but couldnt say to my Woman. She didnt worthy to get the pain from the mistake that i did. I want say the truth but my mouth couldnt opened and i found my self was walking by my self on hollow world. No dying or living.

"Because you are my sister and also my friend, i have something to say: Tell your man to be true to you because when he is doing againts the true, trust me, soon or later, he will be regret to treating you like that. I am here to say that relationship is not easy to hold on. You can choose now, you could listened me or consider i never talk to you about this matter."

The Integrity will a part of human if they are being true to others, as a lovers, a friend, a sister, or even someone choose to be different form of creature. They must to be true or be genuine. That is what human should be.

The end of our conversation, he winked again and shaking my hands. "I know you will understand that soon, dear friend."

0 komentar: