CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 07, 2008

Solitude Par


When the spring comes, the ice would be melting and there is new way to moving forward. I will take a place in front of row to seeking the pearl of life. I had through tough times and i feel better then because a warrior never to be a warrior if they cant define their life.

Let me call this place a thousand sunshine. I am sitting here and look up for more ancient story of life. I do never worry what would be life take me away as long as i had learned to grasping it. And you are people, poke fun at me as many as you can wish for because you never know when Karma comes to you.

I got a heritage spirit from my ancestor that we should chin up and hold on tears so that never been being a river and destroy the faith. Believe it, and you'll see it. Know it and you'll be it. The nightmare only comes to person who never TRUST their selves or regret what they have been done.

I have been here for a while and feel a joy and a adversity in same time. You dont have any idea who i am because i am the warrior from the past and come to future to define the world. I bended my knee to my Almighy Lord and wishing The Light will shimmering my face until the dead comes.

1 komentar:

Anonymous said...

hello widi, aku ada postingan tag ke kamu .. coba baca dan kalo bisa di tag balik dong hehehe :-)