CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Sinking Into NOW and THEN


Crying if you want to pull out of your empty feeling. If you could, choose a dark corner of your room so you can't let people might say about your sadness or looking through in your innocent eyes. Or maybe, you can choose to declared your sadness then your feeling will be good. The choice in your hands.

But, let me tell you about my own thoughts. My suggestion, put behind your worrying about looking silly since we always worry about how to be good look in public. Being goofy, silly, or ugly that moments like these are rare, so bask in your happiness. I was on that moment that i was felt awful if people know i was crying. Or I was seem not proper for being looking good in circle of my friends.

But, time taught me that all my worried is not worthy with the values in my spirit. I saw some girls jumping from their chair when guys gave them compliments for their physical things. They, the guys, did it to me before and then I am realized, the compliment was old school kind for me, NOW and THEN.

So, better than waste time for bare compliment instead, we are ( girls )should have a dignity and kind hearted for searching true heart of men and reach them for genuine attitude and feel it that they are a part of we are. My advise for you, girls, some of them became are good, good, good friends and one of them will wins your heart. But becareful, some or mostly guys just pretending. Beware...!!!!

1 komentar:

Th0reau1 said...

Spreading sunshine and smiles... its what you do best, Widi. You always make me smile.