CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Fragile and Smile


Let's we take a breath for a while when fragile heart shadows our life. Never think to pull back from the way we are walking through. Sometimes, each day not always seems nice but at least we still have some air to inhale and exhale.

I always feel new day in each day. Sunshine day, smile of people, fresh of air, nice friends of mine, and good thoughts in everytime i woke up in the morning. Don't keep the promise that you will do surely one thing in tomorrow. Just say, "I hope i can doing better in tomorrow morning." Nothing surely in this life. You should know that.

Hmmmmm....i really like this air. I could see my smile featuring every leaf on the trees. I had found big changes in my mind and I am glad I found this time. Yet despite no one seeing now at least time has choose being in my side, so far.

Wow....where is the fragile goes by? I think, it hides somewhere and scary be back to the people who always fought for strenghten of heart. No so easy for first to be honest, but, since we keep on our mind there is always happiness even in bad times, I am surely we could passing through this moments with ONLY one WORD: SMILE

0 komentar: