CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 03, 2008

The Obligation of You


No...do not....Interfering your life with a feeble justification circumtances
A whisperer from the darkness reversed so often
I would be so intense to it, remains me as i am only a human being
Please, no leave resentment anymore in any way
Intertwine would be a part of us

I've tried seemed in many ways who you are
I think I could sing a long serenade before night's fall
I won't say the obligation of YOU
I've only say the obligation of US

Ran...ran...ran..., so we could feel true things on this way
Your eyes knocking the door of dawn
I will looking at you in a far far away
And I will delight the moment You playing some kind of Your joy

No matter what seems bad moment comes and go, I will always thinking of You in my truest way as You said in a long long time before I see Your smile and be longing to Our Oneness.

2 komentar:

Th0reau1 said...

I really like this one Widi. Again, you can feel it. Very good.

Unknown said...

thank you Ron. Life can be a good teacher for us.:)