CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Sounds of My Nature

Oh My Lord....
Secure me from this fallen of my strengthen. When i wish to reach out Your hand's please touch my heart with a gently since i felt this pain in many times without a cure.

Oh Love.....
You carried away my soul and never give it back in the normal. Should i crying begged on you, oh Love, to share just a little bit of mercy. Why people talked about decent, kindness, loyalty, and genuinely but after then they throw away all those words behind them? Are they that we called hypocrite?

Oh, Mother Earth.....
I kissed your land to show you how i wish you holding me and secure me from this long-long pain. I laid down and feel tired of keeping this and wish that genuinely will come and touching my empty heart. I do my prostration now and truly believe when you forgive you love and when you love God's light shines on you

2 komentar:

Th0reau1 said...

Its good Widi. It really makes me feel it.

Unknown said...

thank you.:-)