CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

late at night

I had been feel so weird this time. While i take my hope so higherly then my passion dropped so fast. So, i trying understood my own taste being so awfull. I really missed him even my logically things won't allowed me has been there with breaking condition.

Where are go my heart slippin' away. It was, so mezmerize if i look into his face. Making me the first happy woman in the world ever. Then, if i dont love him anyway, so, why i need him someway making threat me with his nice joke.

Oh God, maybe i am so such fool about this let my heart taking mw aways from real world. I need him so much gave some justified in his love truthly while he said only me got his heart.

Look at me, boy, so, i make sure carefully about something between us is never ending. Never give up for searching me inside deeply. I knew you still mad of me then i am apologize for riot of our relationship. Meet me in your dream and i will satisfied your passion about true love

0 komentar: