CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Great Expectations


While i was sleeping, i found my self sat on beach, was looking around for something. Honestly, i never know where my heart will go,so, i waiting for that moment then push away my dream about him.

Walking down on the beach by my own self so meaning curious on me. What sign of that dream? Did I have great expectations for my future love but in other side, for reality, i just got less what i want.

I have many things to do for this time. Someone told me to remembrance to him, for our past where we going through in good and bad times. I can not lie to my self then i still wishing him come to me and spent our limited time for reply old memorized.

I want all about this back and we were build our dream into reality. Have kids, living on beach side then we going to older, we have seen our kids playing on small ground then we created small world for our own. He ever said to me as he wanted living so far from busy people. We enjoyed our live with love and romance stories so we could shared it for our kids when they are being adults.

So, i woke up and tears on to my cheeks. I have realized that moment never come bak again. Sometimes i am asking my self, why i never get what i want. I never ask more. I just want ordinary people in my life. Then why it was so tough for me?

And this time, i remembrance him then i would keeping it deeply in my heart, forever

0 komentar: