CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 06, 2007

Little While on My dreAm


Some called me i am a dreamer. Whatever i did they always said so. Might be i am forlorn and could been locked my self in the solitary room. There so many reasons why i was seemed like forlorn just as i do never curiously about how i am being on it. Okay, i love to be dreamer because dreamer could reach top of the world, digged depth of sea and even grasped universe on my hands. That's me.

With my dreams, i knew how fond someone with my own maybe some awkward attitude where is people do not understand it at all. But, this is differently story. I met someone on my way with stranged then looking into my eyes. He smiled at me and he didnt say anything. I felt, i ever seen him at somewhere but i doubted, was i met him on my real life or he comes into my dream before that time.

I was thinking harder to find who is he? Then times walked on and passed me through and he is gone in my view. I thought he would be come back and said something about him self, but he did'nt so i was trying find him on my own way.

Gradually, i begun knew him and he was blind man on my was dream. He was wise man, taught me how to look anyone not with my own eyes on but within heart. "Eyes can be lying by appearances but heart cannot be. Trust your heart and happines would be yours," he said me while holding my hands with gently. I didnt know him but he showed up infront of me when my heart trying to fight what's real i wanted in my life. He comes and go like smoke and he still on my wandered about who is he in existance of universe. "Better blind with our eyes than our hearts"

0 komentar: