CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 30, 2007

Letter From Him


Did you ever being wise for several reasons? sometimes we did it cuz we think its way to understand people and make them take us in easy. Even we never so sure, are we really accepted all those things for kindness or "just take" without meaning.

I grew up faster than my friends in my ages, in past time. I used to see several uncommon in my ages. I saw sadness, i should grew up to accept all those things for make sure, i was okay and not angry.

Since i met someone, i do really love him, i became more mature than before. Sometimes, i think he is my soulmate when i could make him smile and love me with his heart. But, when i hurted him, i was thinking maybe i am just dark hole for his life and not really need to be with him. Even so, i was hurted my self if i was think about that, cuz i dont want him leave me behind. Am i so greedy and selfish for my self? No one could hear me, when i was crying and mention his name in my lips and wish he came and make me calm and warm.

I need him like i need air for breath. I need him like i need warm to save me from cold. I need him cuz i do really wish him beside me and to be someone to lying down my head to his shoulder. His letter made me more realised about him.

0 komentar: