CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Reaper


Who will know what happened the next? We will never expected when raining comes, people throwing out bad jokes, or maybe the reaper come to us. In my people, dream has meaning and also in Qur'an (cuz i am Muslim so i trust on it), say many times about Josep dreams.

Yesterday, i was dream some kind weird thing. It was about someone from my past came to me and said something. I didnt know exactly what he did say to me, but maybe something about being hurted on that time.

I tried to get away from him but suddenly, rain fell down and i was standing alone on empty street. no one over there. As far as i see, only loang road with trees in row move cause wind. I am not afraid to death cuz it will come to us no matter what wetry will deal with. I just wondering, how come strange dream took that way and reach my unconcious to tell me something.

I'd been dying before, so i knew how to feeling it. But The Reaper, will have any form to come to infront of us. I wish, the reaper not man from my past

0 komentar: