CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

O...Sancta Simplicitas !


O...Sancta Simplicitas !
Where is our society goes to? Why the madness take over controll of this world? And why all people became so silently? I lost my concious into profound liquid doleful mind and dreadful heart.

O...Sancta Simplicitas !
We walked on through the shimmering mesmerize of consequences. We light up and drawning piece by piece of the moment of truth. So, why we standing still in here? Will we waiting new enlightment then loose cover in our dignity?

O...Sancta Simplicitas !
I have afraid to be solemnly and being do so. Please, make room for human frailty and patience, for no one can live up to such high expectations.

O...Sancta Simplicitas !
Release the suffering rather than hide behind a facade.O...Sancta Simplicitas !,O...Sancta Simplicitas !, O...Sancta Simplicitas ! I bow to my Dearest Lover, who blowing my primary breathing into my spirit.

O...Sancta Simplicitas !

3 komentar:

Th0reau1 said...

I like this one Widi. Where is it from? Did you write this? Its good.

Unknown said...

Yes, Ron. i wrote with my own thought.:)

Th0reau1 said...

I thought it was yours. It had your feeling to it. I really like it Widi. I am your biggest fan.